Visa & Passport
For most visitors to the Kingdom, visa are obtainable upon arrival at both Phnom Penh and Siem Reap International Airports in Phnom Penh and Siem Reap.
Border crossing from Thailand, visas are available at Poipet Banteay Meanchey and Cham Yeam (Koh Kong province).
Visitors who enter from Vietnam through Bavet (in Vietnam: Moc Bai Bordergate) or Ka-Om Samnor (Vietnam: Chao Doc Bordergate) will need to have already obtained their visas prior to their arrival through a Cambodian Embassy or Consulate overseas. Tourists also can obtain visa through the online E-Visa.
A passport and visa are required. Tourists and business travelers may purchase a Cambodian visa valid for one month at the airports in Phnom Penh and Siem Reap and borders. Both require a passport valid for at least six (6) months from the expiry date, 01 recent passport-sized photo. A departure tax is charged on all domestic and international flights.
- For international flights: Each foreigner has to pay US$ 25, and each Khmer person has to pay US$ 18 at Phnom Penh International Airport or Siem Reap International Airport when departing Cambodia.
- Additionally, children below the age of twelve must pay US$ 12; children below the age of 2 do not need to pay tax at any airport.
- For domestic flights: Each foreigner must pay US$ 6 and each Khmer person has to pay US$ 5 at Phnom Penh International Airport or Siem Reap International Airport.
Please check your international flight tickets, if the departure tax is included or not included.
The entry points to obtain Visa:
- Phnom Penh International Airport
- Siem Reap International Airpor
Cambodia-Vietnam border: ( main bordergates)
- Bavet International Check Point (Svay Rieng Province) / Vietnam side is Moc Bai
- Kha Orm Sam Nor International Check Point (Kandal Province)/ Vietnam side is Chau Doc
- Dong Krolar International Check Point (Steung Treng Province)
- Tropieng Kreal International Check Point (Stung Treng Province)
- Single entry visa fee for tourist (T) (30 days): US$ 30
- Single entry visa fee for business (E) (30 days): US$ 35